Discover the charms of St. John's on a guided visit to some of the capital city's most historic sites and beautiful viewpoints.
• Begin your tour at Signal Hill, where Italian physicist and radio engineer Guglielmo Marconi defied expectations and received the first transatlantic radio signal in 1901.
• Take in the magnificent views over the city and rugged coastline, noting the North American continent's easternmost point in the distance.
• Travel through the colorful building of St. John's City, learning about the historic 18th-century battles and historic achievements in aviation for which the city is famous.
• Immerse yourself in culture on a self-guided tour of The Rooms, a modern cultural center with exhibits covering natural history, the cultural heritage of the region, and local art.
• Take time to tour The Rooms at your leisure and enjoy the convenience of a shuttle bus with multiple departure times to bring you back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Local currency
What to Wear:
• Weather-appropriate attire
• Hat and sunglasses
• Three return shuttle bus departure times will be available at 30-minute increments, beginning two hours after the start of the tour.
• Guests with service animals must provide advance notice.
• Guests with coolers or medical equipment are responsible for transporting their own items.
• Tour order may vary.