Wild Juneau awaits both novice and seasoned anglers on this premier fly-fishing quest. Combine the highlights of Alaska with classic floatplanes, world-renowned fishing in remote waters, experienced local guides, and abundant wildlife in a pristine wilderness. Fly to the best possible stream or river location, handpicked by a professional guide based on current fishing reports, weather and scenic/wildlife variables. Enjoy top-notch instruction and equipment, no matter your skill level.Highlights:
• Abundant Fish: Get the chance to catch char, trout and salmon, all in one remote place.
• Customized Itinerary: Experience the best possible fishing location, as determined by an expert guide
• Floatplane Access: Fly into the heart of the wilderness for Alaskan fishing at its finest What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes Important Notes:
• All fishing is catch-and-release.
• Depending on the season, fishing species include cutthroat trout, Dolly Varden and salmon.
• First-class gear and equipment is provided along with an Alaskan smoked salmon snack and beverages.
• Layered clothing is recommended.
• Alaska state law requires a valid one-day fishing license, which may be purchased for $20.
• Guest minimum age: 8 years old.