Savor an all-you-can-feast adventure at an alfresco salmon bake. Depart by shuttle bus for a short ride into lush rainforest, where a beautiful creek-side setting is cradled in the aroma of wild salmon, slowly grilling to perfection over fires of fragrant alder wood. While a musician sets a festive mood, dig into a smorgasbord that includes all the fixings. Stroll to the waterfall, pan for gold or watch our Master Carver at work before returning for seconds.
• Salmon Bake: Feast on salmon, Cheechako Chicken, Chilkoot Baked Beans, other sides and salads, and blueberry cake for dessert.
• Unique Setting: Enjoy open-air dining, watch our Master Carver work on a 10 foot totem pole, stroll to Salmon Falls and see old mine remnants.
• Free, Regular Shuttle: Eat and run, or stay to soak up the ambiance and roast marshmallows by a campfire.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Beer, wine and soda are available for purchase. Please drink responsibly.
• Rain or shine: Translucent domes offer diners ample protection from the elements.
• Vegetarian dining options also offered by tour operator.