Experience the world-famous Mendenhall Glacier, followed by an all-you-can-eat salmon bake. After a brief tour of Juneau, enjoy a scenic ride to the Mendenhall Glacier Visitor Center ? a prime vantage point for breathtaking photographs of one of North America?s greatest natural wonders. Then, head to the Gold Creek for a feast in the rainforest. Savor wild Alaskan salmon and chicken along with a variety of side dishes, guaranteed to satisfy the heartiest appetite.
• Mendenhall Glacier: Visit a crown jewel of Alaska's natural wonders, which is the world's largest, most accessible glacier by road.
• Salmon Bake: Dine alfresco on a delicious spread that features alder wood-grilled salmon.
• Festive Rainforest Setting: Relax to musical entertainment, watch our Master Carver at work or venture out to explore the nearby creek, waterfall and mining remnants.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Salmon Bake buses depart regularly back to the pier, so you may return at your leisure.