Enter Voergaard Castle, one of Denmark’s most beautiful renaissance castles, and become mesmerized by its beauty and chilling tales of ghosts. Your drive along the scenic east coast to the Castle features unique sights like the Sanded Church. Displays of the finest art collection fill the Castle, and its dungeon is haunting. Continue to Bangsbo Manor Mill House for a sweet treat, Danish pastries. Then, return to Skagen for a panoramic drive through the town.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Sanded Church: Migrating sand dunes nearly buried this church; only its tower is free of sand.
• Voergaard Castle: View fascinating art collections, Napoleon’s tableware and Marie-Antioinette’s personal belongings and learn about the Castle’s ghostly hauntings
• Bangsbo Manor Mill House: Indulge in sweet Danish pastries
• Scenic drive: Enjoy beautiful scenes of Skagen’s unique town center well known for its yellow houses
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests walk for an hour on this tour
• Guests walk over sand and approximately 60 steps inside the Castle.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• No photos allowed inside Voergaard Castle.