Experience the authentic Skagen’s atmosphere and culture as you cycle throughout this picturesque town. Mount your bike and ride past yellow painted houses, white fences and red roofs. Have a refreshment (bottle of water) before riding few kilometers to the Sanded Church. Your ride back to Skagen passes through the Old Town.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Cycling tour: Enjoy more time absorbing the atmosphere and observing colorful houses and fascinating sites
• Sanded Church: Head out on a six kilometer ride to the Sanded Church were you will see dunes buried the Castle.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests will stop at Grenen Viewpoint, park the bikes, and walk to the top.
• Total distance of this tour is approximately 15 kilometers or 9.5 miles.