Experience the authentic Skagen’s atmosphere and culture as you cycle throughout this picturesque town. Mount your bike and ride past yellow painted houses, white fences and red roofs. Have a refreshment (bottle of water) before riding few kilometers to the Sanded Church. Your ride back to Skagen passes through the Old Town.
• Cycling tour: Enjoy more time absorbing the atmosphere and observing colorful houses and fascinating sites
• Sanded Church: Head out on a six kilometer ride to the Sanded Church were you will see dunes buried the Castle.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests will stop at Grenen Viewpoint, park the bikes, and walk to the top.
• Total distance of this tour is approximately 15 kilometers or 9.5 miles.