Experience the highlights of Skagen. This tour begins at its lively industrial fishing harbor. You’ll pass by the charming former home of renowned painters Anna and Michael Ancher and the prestigious Broendum Hotel. In Grenen, a “Sandormen” ride ascends to the very top of Denmark. Continue to Old Skagen to view a peculiar attraction, the Sanded Church. Only the upper two-thirds of the tower is seen!
• Skagen: Pass by the Anchers’ charming home and renowned Broendum Hotel
• Sandormen: Ride up to the very top of Denmark for magnificent views and beautiful seabirds.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests walk in Old Skagen, Grenen and at the buried church