Experience the highlights of Skagen. This tour begins at its lively industrial fishing harbor. You’ll pass by the charming former home of renowned painters Anna and Michael Ancher and the prestigious Broendum Hotel. In Grenen, a tractor-pulled wagon takes you through the dunes onto the beach where you can dip your toes in two oceans at once at the top of Denmark. Continue to Old Skagen to view a peculiar attraction, the Sanded Church. Only the upper two-thirds of the tower is seen!
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Skagen: Pass by the Anchers’ charming home and renowned Broendum Hotel
• Sandormen: Ride on a tractor-pulled wagon up to the very top of Denmark for magnificent views and beautiful seabirds.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests walk in Old Skagen, Grenen and at the buried church