Narrow streets and "Skagen Yellow" painted houses surrounded by white fences and neat gardens make up the changing scenes you'll see during your stroll of the quaint fishing town of Skagen. You'll admire the wooden boat houses, elaborate Anna and Michael Ancher's House and famous Broendums Hotel. View young artists depictions of Skagen's natural settings during the late 1870s to the present at the Skagen Museum.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Walking tour: Stroll this active harbor and see the fishing town's "Skagen Yellow" painted houses, wooden boathouses, and historic landmarks
• Skagen Museum: See artists' paintings of their favorite scenes including fishermen working on the beaches, small fishermen's cottages.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.