Embark on a dynamic pedaling journey via bicycle from bustling Klaipeda, as you venture through the diverse terrain of the prominent Curonian Split. Hop on a bicycle for an exhilarating ride across paved trails, forest tracks and the highest drifting sand dunes in Europe. Span part of the long, narrow sandy peninsula known as the Curonian Split. Enjoy a short ferry ride back to Klaipeda’s Old Town, where you can freely explore its notable landmarks.
• Scenic Bicycle Ride: Enjoy an exhilarating pedaling journey across paved roads, forest trails and past small, picturesque Lithuanian villages.
• Curonian Spit: Traverse the long, narrow peninsula that is home to the highest drifting sand dunes in Europe.
• Old Town: Take a return ferry to Klaipeda, where you can independently see its historic sculptures, architecture and classical-style theater.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.