Discover Lithuania’s natural gems on a tour that combines a visit to the Palanga Amber Museum, a brief beach break and free time in Klaipeda. Browse an impressive collection of amber pieces, artwork and jewelry in museum housed in a restored 19th-century palace. Delight in panoramic Baltic Sea vistas during a stop along the white, sandy shoreline. Roam bustling Klaipeda’s Old Town, where you can taste Lithuanian beer or souvenir shop in the crafts market.
• Palanga Amber Museum: Learn about the amber trade and view artwork and jewelry collections housed in a former 19th-century palace.
• Beach Break: Delight in panoramic coastal views of the Baltic Sea while standing along the white, sandy Lithuanian shoreline.
• Klaipeda: Wander freely around the Old Town district, where you can shop for authentic souvenirs and taste local beer.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.