Uncover Lithuanian’s most fabled folktales on a guided tour of quaint, seaside Juodkrante, as you marvel a collection of sculptures and visit a weathervane gallery. Meander through the forest and ascend the Hill of Witches to see 80 carved wooden sculptures based on local fairytales. Visit the fishing village of Juodkrante, where you can stroll along its quay and tour the 19th-century Lutheran church. View amber jewelry and taste amber tea at the Weathervane Gallery.
• Hill of Witches: Stroll verdant forest pathways to view a collection of carved wooden sculptures inspired by local fairytales.
• Juodkrante: Explore the quaint fishing village, walk along its quay, and tour the nearby red-brick Lutheran church, built in 1885.
• Weathervane Gallery: Browse amber jewelry and paintings, enjoy a cup of authentic amber tea, and shop for souvenirs.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.