Spend the day exploring the narrow sandy Curonian Peninsula, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, as you visit its quaint villages before enjoying a tasty meal. Explore the fishing town of Juodkrante, where you can view the Hill of Witches’ wooden sculptures inspired by local fairytales. See the highest drifting sand dunes in Europe before roaming Nida’s old fishermen cottages. Savor traditional Lithuanian fare while relaxing at a nearby restaurant that overlooks the picturesque Curonian lagoon.
• Juodkrante: View the Hill of Witches’ collection of fairytale-inspired wooden sculptures while visiting this quaint fishing village.
• Nida: Behold the highest drifting sand dunes in Europe, and then roam around this town’s historic fishermen cottages.
• Lunch: Delight in a traditional Lithuanian meal while relaxing at a local restaurant along the striking Curonian Lagoon coastline.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Sequence of stops may vary in order to prevent congestion.
• Tour time is fixed to the ferry schedule.
• May 21, 2020: Tour duration will be 7:00 hours due to port call schedule.