Get away from the city on a guided kayaking adventure on the Minija River. Begin with a scenic 45-minute drive into the beautiful countryside and to your starting point. After a brief safety orientation, you’re off on a two-hour glide down the river, following its twists and turns at a gentle 1.5 miles per hour. Enjoy the region’s natural beauty as you make your way downriver — a truly peaceful experience that’s a world away from busy Klaipeda. Afterward, head to the riverside for traditional Lithuanian snacks and herbal tea before making your way back to port.
• Half-day adventure: Get away from the city on a guided kayaking tour down the Minija River.
• Easy does it: Follow the river’s twists and turns at a gentle 1.5 miles per hour— a truly peaceful experience.
• Light snack: Afterward, sample traditional Lithuanian snacks along with herbal tea before heading back to port.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottle of water
What to Wear:
• Comfortable shoes
• Loose, comfortable clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Itinerary stops may vary to avoid congestion.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests must be able to get in and out of the kayak to participate in tour.
• Guests should be aware that tour involves a two-hour ride in the kayak.