Enjoy a leisurely exploration of Kuala Lumpur. A scenic hour and a half drive to Kuala Lumpur passes several new industrial developments. Upon arrival, you'll visit the impressive National Monument followed by a photo-stop at Independence Square and a photo stop of the Petronas Twin Towers, the pride of Malaysia. Your final drop off is at Suria KLCC near the towers for approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes of independent shopping in one of the city's finest shopping districts.
• National Monument: See a huge bronze monument built to pay tribute to the valiant soldiers of the 1950s Insurgency.
• Independence Square: Photo stop at the former playing field of the Royal Selangor Club and see the Sultan Abdul Samad Building.
• Petronas Twin Towers: Photo stop outside the tallest twin buildings in the world, standing at 1483 feet (452m) high.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests walk 1.2 miles over flat and uneven surfaces with some steps.
• Sequence of tour may change to avoid overcrowding at venues.Guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.