Explore this charming port town that's globally recognized as the gateway to the ancient city of Ephesus.
• Explore Kusadasi's narrow streets with your knowledgable guide as you journey to many of the town's main attractions, including the newly renovated Kusadasi Castle, the Byzantine fortress on Pigeon Island.
• Tour the Old Town area (known as the "Kaleici" area), which thrives with colorful stalls and shops, which sell a variety of goods and souvenirs. Here, you'll also see the Kaleici Camii, built by Grand Vizier Okuz Mehmed Pasa in the 17th century.
• Enjoy a traditional refreshment during a carpet-weaving demonstration that showcases why Turkish rugs are so admired around the world.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass and photo ID
• Cash/credit card
What to Wear:
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sun protection
• There are several places to purchase food and beverages throughout the tour.
• Turkish tea, apple tea, and a local pastry are served at the carpet demonstration.