Discover Ketchikan’s breathtaking natural sights and tasty flavors at the historic George Inlet Lodge. Begin your tour with scenic drive to the lodge and encounter canneries, an old sawmill, and decorative totem poles. Upon your arrival, board a seven-mile cruise and see snow-capped mountains and a waterfall, and learn about the area’s crabbing history. Next, relax at the charming George Inlet Lodge, and enjoy a mouthwatering menu of Dungeness crab, side dishes, and cheesecake with Alaskan blueberry toppings.
• Scenic Cruise: Admire snow-capped peaks and dazzling Alaskan waters as you assist in pulling crab pots up to the boat.
• Alaskan Feast: Eat succulent Dungeness crab, participate in a crab shell-stacking contest, then visit the gift shop.
• Narrated Drive: Enjoy coastal scenery as you travel past old canneries, free-flowing waterfalls, and totem poles in Ketchikan.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Warm clothes
• Wind/water resistant jacket
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Tour may run in reverse order.