Head to Canopy Chalet in scenic Bear Creek for an award-winning, adrenaline-pumping zipline adventure. After a safety briefing, fly across eight ziplines with 5,600 feet of dual cable ziplines. Take in panoramic views of Bear Creek and a forest waterfall, the ocean, and lush forest and mountain vistas from the platforms ? be sure to smile for your action photo. You will be challenged with a unique descent from platform to platform and then rappel to the ground to finish your adventure.
• Half-day adventure: Thrill on a fully suspended zipline course, reaching up to 100 feet off the ground.
• Eight exhilarating zips: Cover thousands of feet, taking in staggering scenery as you reach tree platforms.
• For first-time zippers and adventure seekers alike: All gear is included, and a thorough briefing helps ensure your safety.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Closed-toe shoes
• Long pants
• Layered clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests must and have full use of their limbs.
• Guests must be at least 50" tall and weigh between 70 lbs. and 250 lbs.
• Pregnant women and guests with injuries/seizure disorders or vision/hearing impairments are not allowed.
• Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
• Liability waiver is required to be signed in the presence of the tour operator.