Experience Ketchikan's historical spirit with an outing that blends rich Native heritage with the rough and tumble pursuits of hardy pioneers. Start with a brief tour of Ketchikan, en route to Saxman Native Village. View the world's largest collection on authentic totem poles at the Saxman Native Village. Continue to the Great Alaskan Lumberjack Show, where lumberjacks bring Alaska's colorful logging history to life with an action-packed competition in the covered and heated arena.
• Saxman Native Village: Experience the culture of southeast Alaska Native people and the world's largest collection of authentic totem poles.
• The Great Alaska Lumberjack Show: Southeast Alaska's colorful logging history bursts to life during an exciting display of lumberjack skills.
• Narrated Sightseeing: A knowledgeable driver shares insights on a ride that visits Ketchikan's downtown area and its former red-light district.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Comfortable shoes
• Please note that the village is modern and reflects the lifestyle of today's Natives but still reflects traditions and Native culture.
• Please note that there may be a short wait prior to the lumberjack show start.
• There are times when this tour may run in reverse order.