Explore Greek’s renowned ruins. Your tour visits ancient Olympia, the archaeological site of the first Olympic Games in 776 BC. A guide acquaints you with the Temple of Zeus, the temple of Hera, the shrine of Pelops, the Treasury, the Palaestra and Gymnasium. You’ll then spend a half hour sightseeing on your own. Continue to the Touris Club and taste a delicious variety of cheeses and snacks while enjoying traditional Greek folk dancing.
This tour is provided by an operator that has been third-party certified to meet the Global Sustainable Tourism Council's Criteria for Tour Operators.
• Olympia site: Visit the sanctuary of Olympia dedicated to gods and mortals and the first Olympic Games
• Traditional Mezes and Folk Dances: Enjoy lively dancing while munching on delicious snacks that include a variety of Greek cheeses.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash (Euros)/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Touris Estate includes a few steps at the entrance
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Guests walk approximately one and half miles over uneven and rocky paths.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in most venues.