All aboard the West Indies’ last railway for a sightseeing tour unique in the Caribbean. Ride in two-deck railcars on a line built a century ago to carry cane from plantations to sugar factories. Enjoy views of lush fields, mountains, historic estates, and countryside along with engaging commentary, choral entertainment, and complimentary drinks. Transfer to a bus to complete the 30-mile circle around St. Kitts on a route that highlights key sights and landmarks.
• Complete Island Tour: Circle St. Kitts on a 30-mile route by train on a historic rail line and by bus.
• Double-Decker Railcars: Enjoy drinks and entertainment, vaulted-window views, plus breezes from the open-air upper level.
• Engaging Commentary: Learn St. Kitts’ history, local lore, and colorful anecdotes as you circle the island.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Complimentary drinks are served on the railcars.
• Restrooms are available in each railcars.
• Tour may operate in reverse.