Experience Budva Riviera’s spectacular views. Your scenic drive along the Montenegrin part of the Adriatic Sea passes pristine coastal towns and villages and stunning landscapes. Once you reach the Almara Beach Club, head to the pebble beach - rated the best beach in Montenegro in 2018, go for a delightful swim, or lay out, soak up the sun and relax. Your three hour beach break includes sun beds, umbrellas and lunch.
• Scenic drive: View the stunning landscape of Budva Riviera
• Beach break: Spend three hours taking a dip in the clear Adriatic Sea or relax at the Almara Beach Club
• Lunch: Enjoy a delicious meal of grilled fish or meat fillet with assorted vegetables, seasonal salad, and bread
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Change of Clothes
• Towel from ship
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Swimsuit and light clothing
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.