Enjoy a walking tour of Kotor, delight in delicious foods, beautiful landscapes and visit fascinating historical sites in Montenegro. Drive up a steep windy road of Mountain Lovcen on the way to the Village of Njegusi where you will enjoy tasty treats, such as smoked ham, cheese, homemade bread and exquisite wine. Enjoy lunch in Budva, the most modern tourist destination in Montenegro, and explore on your own.
• Village of Njeguši: Get your camera ready. The road to Njegusi Village has some of the most beautiful vantage points of the Montenegrin coast.
• Snacks: Savor snacks consisting of smoked ham, cheese, homemade bread and wine.
• Budva Riviera: A scenic ride takes you to this well-known summer resort
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.
• This tour is not recommended for guests afraid of heights and/ or prone to motion sickness.
• The road up to Mountain Lovcen is steep, narrow and windy.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1.7 miles over varied surfaces.