Cast away on a scenic speed boat ride across the Bay of Kotor and then visit a breathtaking natural wonder known as the Blue Cave, before enjoying some seaside relaxation at Zanjice Beach. Your four-hour aquatic adventure begins on a motor boat, as you admire picturesque seascapes dappled with idyllic villages along the Lustica Peninsula. Your experienced captain will navigate the vessel to the Blue Cave, one of the most attractive in a series of grottoes in the area, where rays of sunlight reflect crystal-clear azure waters from a sandy bottom. The cavern’s narrow entrance opens up to a 30-foot-high. A short boat ride then lands you at nearby Zanjice Beach, a secluded strip of pebbled sand where you’ll have nearly two hours at your leisure — swim in the Adriatic Sea, sunbathe along the shore, or dine on Montenegrin cuisine before the return cruise back to port.
• Bay of Kotor: Admire idyllic seascapes fringed by Montenegrin villages while cruising by motor boat along the Lustica Peninsula.
• Blue Cave: Enjoy a natural wonder and the crystal-clear azure waters some 40 feet deep amidst one of Montenegro’s most pristine grottoes..
• Zanjice Beach: With about two hours of free time at this pebbled shoreline, you can swim, sunbathe or grab lunch.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions. Boat ride may be bumpy and guests may be splashed by seawater.
• If sea conditions are not favorable, guests may not be able to enter cave. Tour does not include lunch.
• Participation limited but minimum required for tour to operate.
• Language guides available at no extra cost.
• The boat ride between Kotor and Blue Cave is approximately 45 minutes each way.
• Tour sequence may vary.