Discover Key West on a bike ride that winds through this colorful island spanning less than eight square miles. You’ll be led by a local guide who bikes the Conch Republic every day and knows all the backstreets and best sights. Cruise around the island to see its most popular attractions, including Hemingway House, Higgs Beach, the old Key West Cemetery, and Mallory Square where the daily sunset party occurs. Make a special stop at the giant buoy marking the Southernmost Point in the United States. Snap a photo on this very spot that lies just 90 miles from Cuba. Along the way, your guide will talk about some of the colorful characters that have called Key West home and the tale of how Key West once seceded from the union. Your ride ends with a stop to enjoy a well-earned slice of the world’s best Key Lime Pie.
• Bicycle Sightseeing Tour: Get fitted with your very own bicycle and pedal across town to explore the city's top attractions.
• See the Sights: Discover several of Key West’s top attractions including Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point, Mile Market Zero, and Ernest Hemingway's former residence.
• Indulge: Finish your day with a delicious slice of authentic Key Lime Pie.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• This tour is not suitable for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether these types of tours are appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.