Witness bottlenose dolphins frolicking in their natural habitat, then cruise to the back country of some snorkeling fun of your own. It's a trip of a lifetime for nature enthusiasts, combining some of Key West's best water experiences. With the only Dolphin SMART designation in the Keys, Fury ensures responsible dolphin observation.
• Watch Bottlenose dolphin in their natural habitat.
• Snorkel along the shallow back country.
• Complimentary cold drinks - water, soda, beer & wine.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Towel (from ship)
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Bathing Suit
• Light/Loose fitting clothes
• Comfortable walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Protective headwear
• If ship is docked at Navy Pier, tour duration may incur 30 minutes of additional roundtrip transfer time.
• Guests will need to walk approximately 15 minutes to the departure point on a paved sidewalk.
• Guests who want to snorkel are required to know how to swim.