See all the dazzling sights in the City of Lights, plus enjoy approximately three hours to explore the Louvre Museum at your leisure on this daylong sightseeing adventure. Your day in Paris begins with an exterior photo stop at the Eiffel Tower, a stunning wrought iron lattice structure that stands watch over the verdant Champ de Mars. Then embark on an hour-long sightseeing drive as you venture past the boutique-lined Champs-Elysees, sprawling Concorde Square, the 19th-century Palais Garnier opera house, and historic Notre-Dame Cathedral. Your tour also includes entrance to the world-renowned Louvre Museum, where you’ll enjoy about 2.5/3 hours to freely explore its exhibits. Here you’ll discover 35,000 objects from prehistory to the 19th century, including sculptures, antiquities, ancient art and paintings such as the Mona Lisa by Leonardo da Vinci. You’ll head back to your ship having experienced the grandeur and history of one of Europe’s most prized cities.
• Eiffel Tower: Stop for exterior photos at this stunning wrought iron lattice structure that stands tall over Paris.
• Sightseeing Drive: See bustling Champs-Elysees, sprawling Concorde Square, the Palais Garnier opera house, and the striking architecture of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
• Louvre Museum: Enjoy about 2.5/3 hours to independently explore the museum’s some 35,000 artworks and antiquities, including the famous Mona Lisa.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Bottled water (from ship)
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Weather-appropriate clothing
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 1 yard.
• This tour is wheelchair accessible. Guest should be able to manage steps to get in coach and do little walking.
• If some political personalities are in Paris, this tour could have difficulties with sightseeing (mainly closures to Champs Elysées) due to traffic restrictions.
• The metro stations are not all accessible for guests with wheelchairs.
• Louvre is closed on Tuesday.
• There will be a restroom stop on the way to Paris.
• No stop on the way back (only in case of emergency).
• Guests should have their passport.
• Lunch is not included.
• Restrooms in Paris come with a charge (usually 1€).
• A similar tour is available with a private car (not included English speaking guide) for 600€. (upon request and availability)
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• The trip to and from Paris is approximately 3 hours each way.