Delight in the sights and flavors of the world-famous winemaking region of Tuscany, where you'll embark on a winery tour and taste local varietals. Journey through picturesque Tuscan hillsides, as you pass sprawling vineyards, olive groves, and charming medieval villages. Learn about the process behind Tuscan winemaking, from harvesting grapes to bottling methods, as you tour wine cellars. Indulge your taste buds while sipping on flavorsome reds and whites, paired with tasty Italian antipasti.
• Scenic Drive: Travel through enchanting wine-producing hillsides of Tuscany, home to hundreds of wineries, olive groves, and medieval villages.
• Wine Tasting: Tour the cellar, see winemaking methods, sip on delicious Tuscan varietals, and savor Italian salami and bruschetta.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Light clothing
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards over even and cobblestone surfaces with steps.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.