Take an independent tour through Florence and Pisa with a pocket-sized GPS smart device with audio guidance. In Pisa, explore the Piazza dei Miracoli ("Square of Miracles"), a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to behold the "Leaning Tower", Duomo, and Baptistery. Then, spend approximately four hours exploring the best of Florence including the magnificent Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore in the Piazza del Duomo and Church of Santa Croce, where Michelangelo and Galileo Galilei are buried.
• Visit Pisa's famous Leaning Tower, the Duomo, and the marble-fashioned Baptistery.
• Explore the iconic Ponte Vecchio, a medieval stone arch bridge which boasts some of the finest shops in Italy.
• Admire a copy of Michelangelo's timeless masterpiece, the "David", and original sculptures by Cellini at Piazza della Signoria.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• One device will be issued to every 2 guests and/or per couple. The smart device battery will last approximately 6 hours. Guests are responsible for the loss and/or damage of the smart devices.
• This tour does not include a guide, lunch, or entrance fees. An escort will be on the coach to/ from La Spezia to answer questions.
• The smart device can be used to access personal e-mail and social networks with 3G internet connection during transfers. It is also equipped with games and other fun applications.
• The walking distance between the Field of Miracles and the bus parking area is approximately 15 minutes each way.
• The shopping hours and closure dates should be reviewed in the introduction section of Livorno.
• If guests should miss the return coach, transportation back to the vessel is their own responsibility and at their own expense.
• Strict dress codes are enforced for religious sites. No tank tops or shorts. No exposed shoulders or knees.
• Tour sequence may be altered to avoid congestion.