Embark on an exciting adventure to discover gentle dolphins, flying fish, and even whales. Departing from Puerto Rico’s municipal district of Mogán, you’ll set sail along the Atlantic in search of dolphins and other cetaceans between Arguineguín and Mogán. This family-oriented tour is exclusively devoted to the observation of cetaceans, but keep your eyes peeled for some of the area’s other tropical marine life, including turtles.
• Commentated Scenic Cruise: Relax on a 2-hour guided catamaran as you search for dolphins and whales.
• Marine Life: Wildlife sightings aren't guaranteed, but 29 cetacean species thrive in the dazzling waters off Gran Canaria Island.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water-resistant jacket
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Wildlife sightings are not guaranteed.
• Tour includes the price of water and sodas.
• The boat has the strictest measures of security and an access ramp to the ship.
• Monday/Wednesday/Friday/ Sundays: little stop, swim included in the trip (15 min more on board).
• Tuesday/Thursdays/Saturdays: swim not included in the trip.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.