Explore the sights and culture of Gran Canaria's southernmost tip while traveling in a comfortable wheelchair-accessible coach. Enjoy panoramic Atlantic Ocean views, passing rolling golden sand dunes and dazzling beaches at Maspalomas, a beach town brimming with luxury resorts. Visit seaside Puerto de Mogan village, also known as "Little Venice" for its abundant channels and weekly handicraft markets. Enjoy free time to shop, sunbathe, sip coffee, or watch boats in the harbor.
• Scenic Drive: Travel in a wheelchair-accessible coach along Gran Canaria's southernmost point, with photostops at beaches and sand dunes.
• Puerto de Mogan: Wander the channels of "Little Venice," stroll the vendor market, or visit the bustling marina.
• Free Time: Explore Mogan independently, and lounge on the beach, shop for souvenirs, or enjoy tasty Spanish coffee.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• This tour is designed for guests who are full-time wheelchair users.
• The vehicle is adapted with an access ramp (or lift where available) to accommodate a limited number of wheelchairs.
• Tour must be booked in advance of the cruise in order to secure equipment and departure time.
• Guests must provide the total dimensions (height, length and width) and weight of electric scooter or wheelchair at the time of booking to email@example.com
• Use of a motorized scooter is not guaranteed on this excursion.