Spend the day exploring the scenic valley of Agaete. Heading toward the North Coast of the island, you will make your first stop in Agaete Valley, one of the island’s most verdant spots. Here, you’ll discover a typical Spanish farm where you will visit the wine cellar and the garden. You will also enjoy a taste of wine, Canarian cheese, ham, cake and nice coffee from the Island, the unique coffee plantation and produced of Europe. Then, you’ll head into the Agaete harbor to explore the sights and sounds at your leisure, where you will have some time to walk around and admire the great cliffs coast.
• Discover Agaete’s fertile valley area, dotted with an array of papaya and citrus trees, palms, and vibrant Strelitzia flowers.
• Explore Typical Spanish Farm, plenty of vineyard, orange trees and the unique coffee production of Europe.
• Drive by the famous Agaete Harbour, “Puerto de las Nieves”, walk around and enjoy a fantastic cliff's coast line.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Consider dietary restrictions and food allergies when selecting tour.