Discover the varied landscapes and rich cultural heritage of Spain's "miniature continent." See the grand Gothic Cathedral of Arucas, seemingly transplanted from medieval Europe. Enjoy a walk through the town of Teror, past Our Lady Basilica, carved entirely from local stone. Marvel at panoramic views of the rocky landscape from the Bandama volcano, 1,870 feet high.
• Las Canteras: This bayside beach lies just blocks from the city center against a colorful backdrop of hills and hotels.
• Town Churches: The Arucas Cathedral looks like a transplant from medieval Europe; Our Lady Basilica was carved from local stone.
• Bandama Volcano: Stand at the edge of the crater for 360-degree views of the rocky landscape hundreds of feet below.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What To Wear:
• Weather appropriate clothing
• Walking shoes
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately one-quarter mile over cobblestone, uneven and flat terrain.