What better way to explore the charming seaside town of Cascais than at your own leisure and according to your personal interests? On this tour you?ll do just that: enjoy approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes delving into Portugal?s illustrious history, culture and cuisine all with the convenience of roundtrip transportation to and from your ship. After being dropped off by your escort, feel free to wander as you wish. Learn the long legacy of Cascais, once a sleepy fishing village and popular resort town where nobles and kings once summered, while browsing local museum exhibits. Soak up the sun and sand along the dazzling Atlantic, or stroll along the harbor for a spectacular view of passing yachts. You might shop designer boutiques in old town, admire the verdant gardens of Marechal Carmona Park, or savor fresh seafood while dining alfresco in an oceanfront cafe.
• Cascais: Explore this popular seaside haven, which once served as a sleepy fishing village and summer resort for kings.
• Free Time: Enjoy 2 hours and 30 minutes to browse museums, lounge along the beach, shop designer boutiques, or savor Portuguese cuisine.
• Roundtrip Transportation: Experience Portugal?s history, culture and splendid coastal scenery all with the convenience of a scheduled escort.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• This tour is non-guided and includes an escort on the bus only.
• Walking is at the guest?s discretion.
• The drive to and from Cascais is approximately 50 minutes.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.