Step aboard a tuk tuk, an open-air, four-wheeled electric vehicle, for an exciting three-hour tour of the ancient quarters of Lisbon. Feel like you’re back in the Middle Ages as you make your way through narrow and twisting alleys, stopping at a viewpoint in the Graça quarter for splendid views of the city. There, enjoy a complete panorama of the town and its remarkable sites, including the medieval Saint Georges Castle, the 25th of April Bridge and the Tagus River.
Next, make your way to Rossio Square, the heart of the downtown, where you’ll see a variety of beautiful churches, theaters and high-end shops and boutiques, stopping along the way for photos at multiple points of interest. Also pause at São Pedro de Alcântara Belvedere for another splendid view to downtown.
Pause for refreshments, including port wine, typical cheeses and rustic bread before heading back to your ship.
• Lisbon via tuk tuk: Tour the scenic ancient quarters of Lisbon in an open-air, four-wheeled electric vehicle.
• Multiple photo stops: Keep your camera ready to capture great views from a viewpoint at the Graça quarter and São Pedro de Alcântara.
• Refreshments: Pause for port wine, typical cheeses and rustic bread before heading back to your ship.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Wind/water resistant jacket
- Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
- Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour particularly tours categorized as strenuous.
- Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• The vehicle’s suspension is not as effective on the cobblestone streets of old town.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests must be able to walk approximately 200 yards over even and cobblestone surfaces.
• Guests must be able to enter/exit the vehicle by themselves.
• Tour sequence may vary.
• Stops are subject to change depending on the traffic.