Discover unspoiled tropical paradise on Maui in charming, serene Hana, a town tucked away on the island's undeveloped east coast. Enjoy a commentated scenic drive across Maui to this laid-back community, making several scenic stops. The return route is especially beautiful, along some 30 miles of narrow road that winds between rugged coastline and lush agricultural areas. Tour includes lunch.
• Hana: Experience the unspoiled beauty and small-town ambience of an isolated east-coast community that remains untouched by major development.
• Coastal Route: Travel along a narrow winding road on Maui's eastern side that hugs the rugged coastline.
• Panoramic Island Drive: Cross over the island, stopping at scenic lookouts.
What to Bring:
• Sea Pass card and photo identification
• Cash/Credit cards
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Pregnant women and guests with neck/back problems and/or those who suffer from motion sickness should not select tour.