See colorful tropical fish, coral gardens, a sunken ship and more off Maui's Lahaina coastline via the high-tech Atlantis Submarine. Take a scenic boat ride to your vessel. (From December through May, you might see whales along the way.) Then descend 100 to 125 feet below the surface and marvel at an underwater wonderland through oversized portholes, a window to the world equal to or beyond what the most experienced SCUBA divers can explore.
• High-Tech Submarine: US Coast Guard certified and air conditioned for a comfortable, and completely dry, experience.
• Huge Viewports: Portholes measure two feet in diameter, offering great views of tropical fish, coral gardens, moray eel and more.
• Sunken Ship: A stunning artificial reef has formed around The Carthaginian, a replica of a 19th-century supply vessel.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
What to Wear:
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Comfortable clothing
• Guests must be able to get on/off the submarine independently using a 12-step ladder.
• Children must be at least 36" (0.9 meters) tall to ride the submarine.
• Viewing of the Carthaginian may not be possible in adverse weather conditions.
• Kindly note that per USCG regulations all guests participating in this tour must occupy their own seat, which must be paid for. If you are participating in this tour with a child under 36 months, this payment will be processed onboard your cruise ship.