Board a 4WD vehicle for a ride through Moorea's deep valleys and mountains. In the Paopao valley, you will pass some pineapple plantations, then cross to the territorial property of Opunohu. A stop at one of the numerous marae (ancient, sacred site) allows you to learn more about Polynesian Culture. Continue to the belvedere lookout point for a panoramic view of Cook and Opunohu bays, weather dependent, you will get an impressive panorama from here. Return through the interior trails of the Rotui Mountain, and get acquainted with the local flora. A stop on the way will allow you to enjoy a refreshment. View points will be a part of your drive, and give you multiple opportunities for photography. Some of the venues may be closed on weekends and holidays, alternative routes will be used according to availability.
• 4x4 Adventure: Ride through Moorea’s deep valleys and mountains and enjoy ancient sacred sites and gorgeous lookout points.
• Enjoy a local refreshment.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Insect repellent
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Sturdy walking shoes
• Closed-toe shoes Shoes with non-slip soles
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour - particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guest must remain seated in the vehicle at all times.
• This excursion involves very rough off-road driving, steep ascents and descents.
• Pregnant women and guest with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• This off-road tour can get muddy.
• Time permitting guests will have approximately 10 minutes for shopping and browsing.
• Itinerary is subject to change depending on weather and road conditions.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol.