Set sail on a 65-foot Maxi catamaran for an amazing cruise and get your hands on the wheel while your crew sets up the sails. You’ll cruise along the shore reef while passing breath-taking scenes that include an amazing mix of blue, green, overwater bungalows and local houses. Navigate pure waters until you reach your swim stop and explore. Or, settle on the catamaran deck and nets, relax and enjoy a refreshment.
• Maxi catamaran: Set sail on one of the largest and fastest catamarans in Polynesian waters and relax in its shaded seating and two large nets
• Swim stop: Access the water via a large step ladder and swim in the beautiful waters of the lagoon
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Biodegradable sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water from the ship
• Change of clothes
What to Wear:
• Swimsuit under cover-up
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol
• Avoid touching or stepping on the coral reef.
• Wildlife sightings are likely but are not guaranteed.
• Depth of water is not guaranteed.
• Stops may be reduced or may alternate depending on weather conditions.
• Shoes must be removed upon boarding the catamaran.
• Access to the restroom is available via a straight ladder.
• Masks and snorkels will be provided.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves and sea current.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.