Take in the best of Miami and Miami Beach on a commentated drive past historic neighborhoods and iconic landmarks, followed by a scenic, leisurely cruise along Biscayne Bay. The land-based part of your adventure includes a drive through the heart of downtown Miami and the Financial District along Brickell Avenue, with its towering skyscrapers juxtaposed alongside magnificent old bayside mansions. You’ll then explore Miami’s Cuban heritage, as you travel along Calle Ocho in the area affectionately known as Little Havana. Then have your camera at the ready as you take in the glitz and glamour of South Beach and the pastel-hued architecture along the streets of the Art Deco District. Also drive around Coconut Grove, an eclectic former artists’ colony, and Coral Gables, known for its tree-lined boulevards, ivy-covered mansions and historic landmarks such as the world-famous Biltmore Hotel. After, step aboard the Island Queen for a 90-minute relaxed cruise along the bay. View Port Miami, the “Cruise Capital of the World,” where you will have an excellent photo opportunity of your ship. Then make your way to Fisher Island for a closer look at the multimillion-dollar homes owned by the likes of Oprah Winfrey, Boris Becker and Julia Roberts. Cruising by Star Island, peek into the garden of Rosie O’Donnell and Gloria Estefan's estates. Another popular property to look out for is the honeymoon cottage of Elizabeth Taylor and Eddie Fisher. Heading back, savor the spectacular Miami skyline.
• Miami by land: Join your guide for a two-hour scenic drive including highlights of Miami and Miami Beach
• Historic neighborhoods: Drive around tree-lined Coral Gables, laidback Coconut Grove, Art Deco–infused Miami Beach, colorful Little Havana and more.
• Cruise along Biscayne Bay: Relax while taking the multimillion-dollar homes of Fisher Island and Star Island; see bustling Port Miami and get a great picture of your ship.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Bottled water
What To Wear:
• Comfortable clothes
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• There are approximately 3 steps to board the Island Queen.
• Tour itinerary may operate in reverse order.