Embrace Ocho Rios’ natural beauty and vibrant culture during your Dunn’s River Falls climb and “reggae-style” retreat at the Bamboo Beach Club. The Falls flow 600 feet into the Caribbean Sea and offer beautiful lagoons for a cool and refreshing dip. The Bamboo Beach Club lies along an intimate stretch of beach shaded by almond trees. Enjoy the performances of Jamaican dancers and acrobats, the tropical sounds of drummers and singers, and unlimited food and drinks.
• Dunn’s River Falls: Climb to the top of the Falls and take a refreshing dip in its lagoons.
• Bamboo Beach Club: Watch high-energy performances, indulge in unlimited foods and drinks, and swim or relax amid the tropical sounds.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit under cover-up Important Notes:
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests must be of legal age in order to drink alcohol
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Children under 6 years old may find it difficult to climb the waterfall.
• While climbing the Falls, guests are required to wear aqua shoes and hold hands with others in your group.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rent at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.