Spend the day discovering Montego Bay's illustrious history before enjoying free time to souvenir shop in a local market. Hear an overview on the island's history from an informative guide and relish spectacular natural scenery on the way to Rose Hall. Admire panoramic coastal views and golf courses. Browse for souvenirs and handmade crafts in a local marketplace. An optional stop will be made at Doctor's Cave Beach for a swim in the Caribbean Sea.
• Montego Bay: Learn about Jamaica's fascinating history from an informative guide and admire picturesque scenery while traveling around the island.
• Shopping: Visit a local marketplace where you can browse vendor stalls for authentic souvenirs and handmade crafts.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.