Experience Jamaica like a native. Drive through downtown Montego Bay and by the bustling Farmer’s Market. You’ll pass breathtaking scenes during a countryside drive to Mt. Olive Basic School. There you’ll hear the beautiful voices of students singing folk songs. Continue to Johns Hall Plantation and learn about various plants and their everyday uses during a nature walk, and watch coffee grounded in a mortar. You’ll enjoy samples of fruits, coffee, and rums with a served buffet lunch and drink included.
• Downtown Montego Bay: See prominent statues of National Heroes, the century-old Parish Church with stained glass windows and a clock bell tower.
• Johns Hall Plantation: Enjoy delicious coconut water, Jamaican jerk lunch, coffee, and samples of seasonal fruits.
• Nature Walk: See peacocks, chickens, and tropical birds and David the 200lbs attraction.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Insect repellant What To Wear:
• Walking shoes
• Hat and sunglasses Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with mobility issues should not select this tour.
• Shop for tropical clothing and craft items property.