This exciting tour begins with a climb up the world-famous Dunn’s River Falls and ends with unforgettable encounters at Dolphin Cove! Scale 600 feet of limestone terraces and cool mountain water at Dunn’s River Falls. Next, visit nearby Dolphin Cove, where you can engage friendly bottlenose dolphins from a shallow-water platform and view aquatic tricks. Stroll through a nature trail—home to friendly birds, snakes, and iguanas—visit “Little Port Royal”, and see a shark show.
After lunch, find whatever you need at the largest gift shop of any attraction in Jamaica, or have your hair braided before you go back to your ship in a comfortable air conditioned coach. Please note: Tour may operate in reverse.
• Dunn’s River Falls: Traverse the giant natural stairs of the 600-foot-long cascading waterfalls, or snap photos along nearby viewing platforms.
• Dolphin Cove: Meet playful dolphins from a shallow-water platform who will show off their aquatic tricks.
• Free Time: Stroll rainforest trails, watch an entertaining shark show, enjoy a cup of Jamaican coffee, or shop for souvenirs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• While climbing the Falls, guests are required to wear aqua shoes and hold hands with others in your group.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rent at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.
• Climbing Dunn’s River Falls is optional on this tour.
• Lockers are available for rent and changing facilities are available at Dunn’s River Falls.
• There is a 1.5-hour bus ride to and from the city of Ocho Rios.
• Tour may operate in reverse.