Go wild on a tour that has you climbing a waterfall, swimming with dolphins, trekking through a tropical jungle, and more. Climb 600 feet up Dunn’s River Falls, as its cool water cascades into the Caribbean Sea. At Dolphin Cove, ride with a dolphin belly to belly. Then trek through a tropical jungle, home to friendly birds, snakes, and iguanas. Visit “Little Port Royal” and witness an amazing shark show. Afterwards, souvenir shop, sample Blue Mountain coffee, or get your hair braided.
• Dunn’s River Falls: Traverse the giant natural stairs of the 600-foot-long cascading waterfalls, or snap photos along nearby viewing platforms.
• Dolphin Swim: Splash alongside playful dolphins, ride through the water on their bellies, and give them a friendly smooch.
• Free Time: Explore Dolphin Cove at your leisure, stroll rainforest trails, watch a live shark show, or shop for souvenirs.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Chnage of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate. Not suitable for guests with limited mobility or full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements, since such water activities could be subject to adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rent at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.
• Climbing Dunn’s River Falls is optional on this tour.
• Lockers are available for rent and changing facilities are available at Dunn’s River Falls.
• There is a 1.5-hour bus ride to and from the city of Ocho Rios.
• Tour may operate in reverse.