Walk the bottom of a natural dolphin lagoon before strolling through a lush nature trail and colorful souvenir shops. Relax on the drive to Dolphin Cove and see amazing views of the lagoon as you approach Dolphin Trek Island. Enjoy the ultimate sea trek program, where guests walk underwater while surrounded by dolphins. Get a kiss and pose with your dolphin for a picture. Then stroll through the nature trail, browse the gift shops, and see a shark show.
Enjoy a scenic drive to Dolphin Cove for a dolphin encounter like no other. Dolphin Trek is an exciting sea program where guests can walk underwater while surrounded by dolphins. Wearing a special Sea Trek Helmet allows you to explore the bottom of the natural dolphin lagoon, enjoy an underwater kiss and hold your friendly dolphin for an underwater picture. Your day-long experience also includes a shark show, interacting stingrays and more.
• One-of-a-Kind Dolphin Encounter: Interact with dolphins 12 feet underwater, getting close enough to kiss and hug these friendly creatures.
• Sea Trek Helmet: Wearing this special helmet, you can be underwater for long periods of time—no scuba certification necessary.
• Wildlife and More: Enjoy a shark show, stroll through the nature trail with birds, snakes, and iguanas, interact with stingrays, or browse the gift shops.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Aqua shoes or rubber-soled sandals/sneakers
• Swimsuit under cover-up or light clothing
• Walking shoes Important Notes:
• Lockers are available for rent and changing facilities.
• There is a 1.5-hour bus ride to and from the city of Ocho Rios.
• Guests must be 8 years of age to participate.
• Time in the water with dolphins is about 20 to 30 minutes.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Not suitable for guests with limited mobility or for full-time wheelchair/motorized scooter users.