Snorkel the barrier reef and visit Dunn's River Falls, followed by champagne service on your way back. Sail in style onboard a state-of-the-art catamaran to inside the barrier reef. Enjoy snorkeling in this underwater wonderland and afterwards hop over to the cascading waterfalls of Dunn's River. Climb to the top or admire the falls from viewing platforms. On your way back, sit back and relax with champagne service and snacks.
• Six-Hour Tour: Ride in air-conditioned comfort to and from Ocho Rios; sail in a state-of-the-art catamaran.
• Snorkeling and Waterfalls: Stop to snorkel the amazing reef, then head to Dunn's River Falls, one of Jamaica's leading attractions.
• Champagne Service: Enjoy your sail back to Ocho Rios with champagne service and light snacks.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles Important Notes:
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• Guest must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• This tour is a strenuous hiking activity.
• While climbing the Falls, guests are required to wear aqua shoes and hold hands with others in your group.
• Aqua shoes are available for purchase in the gift shop onboard or for purchase/rent at the Falls.
• The water-covered rocks in the Falls are slippery and extreme caution must be used at all times; you are supporting others while making the climb. There is a high risk of slips and falls.
• Due to the popularity of this site, expect to wait in long lines to enter with large crowds encountered once in the Falls. Your patience is appreciated.
• Due to time constraints, guests may not be able to climb to the top of the Falls and may do a partial climb instead.