Experience Jamaica?s rugged interior from the back of a safari-themed 4x4 Land Cruiser. Let your experienced and knowledgeable diver show you the real Jamaica, with plenty of stops to explore and capture some amazing pictures. Take a once-in-a-lifetime river walk through lush tropical foliage. It?s a feast for the senses, where you?ll see spectacular hidden waterfalls and swimming pools, hear gorgeous exotic birds, touch natural mineral waters, and smell the fresh rainforest.
• See Jamaica via 4x4: Ride through the country?s rugged interior and unspoiled island routes, places cars and coaches just can?t access.
• Culture and Photo Highlights: Your experienced and knowledgeable driver will make several stops at scenic and historical spots.
• Rainforest River Walk: Feast your senses at spectacular hidden waterfalls, swimming pools, and natural mineral waters, plus hear exotic birds.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Sun protection
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Shoes with non-slip soles
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Tour is not wheelchair accessible.
• Guests with cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions, or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour with snorkeling/swimming elements; guests may encounter adverse sea conditions such as high winds, waves, and sea currents.
• Guests must consult with their physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them, particularly those involving snorkeling/swimming elements.
• Avoid alcohol before water activities.