Take control of a powerful, easy-to-handle ATV as you take on Jamaica?s scenic, rugged countryside. Explore the unique mountainous terrain, revealing beautiful vistas of the Caribbean coastline. Along the way, learn about Jamaica's rich heritage as you traverse through local communities and tour a small farm while testing your skills through a winding forest. Finish your ride with a drink at a bar and experience a real taste of Jamaican jerk, both available for purchase.
• Three-hour, fully guided ATV adventure: Take a ride on the wild side through the brilliant Jamaican backcountry.
• No experience required: Your ATV is powerful yet easy to handle, giving you unparalleled access to this beautiful Caribbean island.
• Enjoy post-ride refreshment: Stop by a farm for a drink and a taste of authentic Jamaican jerk (available for purchase).
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Insect repellent
What To Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toed walking shoes
• Change of clothes
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems should not select this tour.
• Not wheelchair accessible.
• Minimum age is 16 years with valid driver's license; weight limit is 265 pounds.