Discover Jamaica?s rich beauty and culture on tour that combines history and adrenaline-pumping adventure in one unforgettable five-hour tour?an award-winning experience that?s highly rated on TripAdvisor. Begin at Sandy Bay with an exhilarating bareback ride into the warm Caribbean Sea. Then transfer to Lucea, a pretty harbor town surrounded by hills, to visit a church built in 1725. It is said that an underground tunnel leads from the church to Fort Charlotte, about a quarter of a mile away. Enjoy a tasty lunch featuring jerked chicken at a jungle outpost, followed by a quick river-tube ride to the base of a hidden waterfall. There, brace yourself for the famous ?Interparish Express,? a zipline course taking you soaring over the Great River dividing Hanover and St. James parishes. After, take a short hike back to your tube to float down the river to the rope swing for one more thrill before making your way through the jungle and back to pier.
• Action-Packed Adventures: Enjoy horseback riding, river tubing, ziplining, and rope swinging?all on one adrenaline-pumping tour.
• Explore Lucea: Stop at this pretty harbor town surrounded by hills to visit Hanover Parish Church, built in 1725.
• Highly Rated Tour: Enjoy one of the best tours in western Jamaica, an award-winning experience that?s highly rated on TripAdvisor.
• THIS TOUR IS OPERATED BY A TOUR OPERATOR THAT HAS BEEN THIRD-PARTY VERIFIED TO AN INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED SUSTAINABILITY STANDARD.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Sun protection
• Cash/credit cards
• Towel (from ship)
• Change of clothes
What To Wear:
• Swimsuit and cover-up or light clothing
• Hat and sunglasses
• Closed-toe shoes
• Guests must follow safety instructions given by guides.
• Consider physical fitness and medical history when selecting tour.
• Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems may not participate in tour.
• Guests in wheelchairs/scooters or with missing/amputated limbs may not participate in tour.