Experience the magical landscapes, villages and flavors of Provence from a unique perspective as you embark on a full-day bicycling journey from Saint-Remy through scenic countryside, plus enjoy wine and olive oil tasting at Moulin du Calanquet. Relax on a 90-minute motor coach transfer into the heart of France’s magical Provence region, to the leafy town of Saint-Remy-de-Provence. This is where you’ll meet your professional rider guide and hop on your bicycle. Head out along backroads that lead you through the iconic landscapes of Provence. Rolling countryside past villages tucked among hillsides, medieval relics, green olive trees and bright blue skies are all part of the photo-worthy backdrop. A stop at Moulin du Calanquet, a family-owned olive mill, gives you the chance to taste the rich olive oils and fine wines for which Provence is known the world over. You’ll also enjoy some free time along the route to shop for souvenirs and grab a quick meal before returning to the pier. This is one outing that’s both mesmerizing and unforgettable.
• Saint-Remy: This charming Provencal village serves as your meeting and launch point for a fully guided bicycle jaunt.
• Provence: Enjoy an approximate 3-hour pedaling adventure past iconic landscapes spread among the French countryside.
• Moulin du Calanquet: Sample wine and olive oil at this family-owned mill, with free time to shop and dine independently.
What to Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification
• Cash/credit cards
• Local currency
• Sun protection
What to Wear:
• Hat and sunglasses
• Walking shoes
• Light clothing
• Guests must be able to walk and cycle over varied surfaces, with inclines and steps and extended periods of standing.
• Guests must consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether this tour is appropriate.
• Guests with pre-existing neck, back, knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition must take particular caution when selecting a tour — particularly tours categorized as "strenuous".
• Guests who have concerns must consult with their personal physician before engaging in any activity that may be strenuous for them.
• Guests in wheelchairs and others with limited mobility should not select this tour.
• Guests needing special assistance must be accompanied by an able-bodied companion.
• Guests must be of legal age to consume alcohol.
• Guests should not carry or wear valuable items for this active excursion.
• Foreign currencies not accepted in many venues.